My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Thursday, November 04, 2004

To Blog or Not to Blog

Well, I guess I have to do it. My son, who is my biggest fan and severest critic, nags me. But that's okay. I need to exercise my commitment muscles.

Just turning on the computer every day is a great way of wasting time. First I check my email, then I do a jigsaw puzzle, then I play games. I know I should get off this computer and go turn on the one that isn't hooked up to the Internet. It is my writing computer, and so far, I don't think I've finished a book on that particular one. I've started three, finished zero.

So if I look like I am working on my blog, I can further delay having to get to work. Hm.

It's a great temptation to avoid work and still be tapping on the keys, looking like I'm working. Assuming the position of working. Okay, I'm going to publish this day's blog and -- and go do something else. This is enough excerise for today.

1 Comments:

Blogger L.K. Rigel said...

I hope you keep bloggin' too. How else would I have known how to dry the herbs in my garden???

(gosh, that sounds selfish)

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home