My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Friday, April 09, 2010

Remember Me?

Whew! I've finally found a break in my writing schedule and have won a password battle with Google so I can come back here to blog!

My big news is that CRICKET'S MOON and THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE are available just about anywhere e-books are sold. I wish they were in print also, but that may come in due time if enough e-copies are sold.

I've invited several romance authors to stop by here to tell you about their books in reciprocation for their invitations to visit their blogs. I'm excited about this. You might find a new author you hadn't heard of before.

Spring has arrived with a vengence in Tennessee. We're past daffodils and hyacinths, into tulips, redbuds and almost into dogwood. Wish I could send you some of the sunshine -- I just hope you have your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home