My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Friday, December 19, 2008

Just Before Christmas

When I'm riding in the car, I look out at the rearview mirror and there is a warning at the bottom that says: "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear." Well, Christmas is closer than it appears, too. I still have things to make.

My daughter invited Husband, Son and I to her house for a Christmas Brunch. Sounds interesting. We're to take a gift from each person--okay, that's the theory!-- to exchange. So far, I've made a set of king-size pillow cases of a really nice flannel. (Do I really have to give them away?) I'm working on a set of placemats which will be machine quilted. And I'm planning to make a very nice chef's apron that a guy won't be ashamed to wear.

So most of Christmas is in the rearview mirror, so far as planning is concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home