My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Friday, February 06, 2009

'Tis the Season

On January 18th, Husband and I intended to celebrate our 45th Wedding anniversary. Well, there was no celebrating that day. Husband got up that morning and discovered a massive plumbing disaster.

As you may know if you have followed this blog, we live in the country, in an old house, the newest part of which is the bathroom. Also the coldest part. It is nothing but misery. It was almost a week getting back to normal. Husband would think he had the problem solved, go out to the road to turn on the water and -- Oh, I can't bear to think of it!

A few days ago, it got even colder than it had been on the 18th of January. The pipe under the bathtub broke. It wasn't difficult to fix, but it was a concern.

Now every time I hear a strange sound, I have to go check it out.

And needless to day, I hope our 50th anniversary goes better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home