My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Friday, April 23, 2010

So Much For Writing!

It's too nice a day to stay in the house, and the computer is too big to take outside.

I've weeded the flower garden -- sort of. I dedicated my efforts to weeding the grass out, but there were some little forget-me-nots that volunteered to be inthe same place the grass was. Since it is almost impossibl to dig some places in the garden -- I swear it used to be a parking lot -- I transplanted them to the garden right outside the kitchen door.

Later, Husband and I went to one of our favorite stores -- Lowe's -- to get some things for the house and garden. Sweet man, he got me a new pair of pliers to pull up the maple seedlings. Then we went to our more favorite store to get my favorite weedkiller.

Now I'm going to work on my granddaughter's graduation (college!) quilt.

But I promise you, I'm working out writing problems in my mind. Next rainy day -- back to my book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home