My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

You Can Read books on a GameBoy!!!

I've been excited aboutthis for the past three weeks, but I've just found out some of the details in the last few days. That GameBoy you entertain yourself with (and drive your family nuts with) can be your portable library.

You need a storage cartridge, a USB cord and a downloadable program to have a ton of books at your fingertips. You may be able to get the first to at a place that sells GameBoys, and you can surely get them on Amazon for less than $90. when I get back to my own computer tomorrow, I'll even give you the particulars--at least the name and where to find it--on the downloadable program.

What are you going to read? Well, there are 15,000,000 I think it is now, classic, out-of-copyright books you can get from Project Gutenburg, and there are lots of books in HTML that you can buy at Fictionwise, or EPIC authors website (www.epicauthors.com click on EPIC Bookstore) and many, many individual publishers on the Internet.

So if you are tired of your GameBoy, turn it into your own library, with your favorite books on it! It will impress everyone around you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home