My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Monday, March 07, 2005

Trying To Fool the System

My own, personal timing system, that is. The habitual getting up in the morning and going to bed at night.

The previous time that I went to California, I had no thought of jet lag. Even if I had known how to prepare for skipping over three time zones, I wouldn't have been able to do it. At that time, my children were in school and I had to get up at a certain time to get them moving, fed and out the door. Staying in bed longer and staying up later were just not possible.

The last two nights, I've stayed up a little later, but only as late as midnight. That's nine o'clock West Coast time. Still in party-pooper range.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to take naps to be bright and sparkling when that is needed. I just hope I can take my naps at appropriate times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home