My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Getting Ready for My Trip

The house has been in a frenzy since Christmastime about my trip to California next week. I've been making clothes, obsessing about security inspections, and generally indulging in poor housekeeping -- nothing new there!

Today I decided it was time I started looking for some lost objects, and started with my desk. I got rid or some clutter, like six out-of-date quilting catalogs. That was easy, but I still didn't find what I was looking for. I decided I would start packing. After all, it's only a week... So I scrubbed my suitcase, then started packing.

In the process, I began to dig down through the layers of clean clothes on my dresser. Understand that the dresser itself is full of clothes I no longer wear, mostly for size reasons, because my taste is classic, after all. But! I FOUND what I was looking for.

Am I still packing for the trip? Well, I have to at least move the suitcase, or my husband won't have a place to sleep tonight. Why would I use my side of the bed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home