My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Friday, February 23, 2007

Is Anybody Out There?

I don't write in my blog as often as I used to. I don't get many responses -- okay, honestly, I don't get any -- so I don't know if anyone knows that someone is writing, pouring out a soul. This is a soul that loves writing, and gardening, singing and listening to classical music, sewing quilts and clothing for others, appreciating the seasons as they change.

There's nothing earthshaking or exciting about my life. The books I write are about common people dealing with realistic life experiences in commonsense ways. I have no concept of other worlds. Not that I don't admire J. K. Rowling or Jeff Strand or anyone who makes up whole universes -- I have enough to deal with looking at the birds eating at the feeder in my own back yard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Betty-VA said...

Yes, you have a reader in Virginia.
Betty in VA

6:26 AM  
Blogger lucylocket said...

You have another reader in South Carolina. I look forward to each new post. This past summer I made many trips on I-40 through Tenn. Each time I thought about you wondering if I were near where you live.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home