My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Lucky Sundays!

About two months ago, I had to stay home from church because I had what I call an "active cough" -- one of those that you know you can pass germs along to someone else. That morning in my email I got a general notice from one of my publishers that she needed a book for late '08, and a Christmas/winter story for late '09. Since I'll have two books coming off contract this year, I emailed her and told her that they would be available and I'd like to do a winter book.

She emailed back that she'd filled the space she had, but she wants those two that are coming off contract and I could do the winter book. A few days later, she announced a contest for short books, so I got busy and started writing -- and the story just sort-of evolved around a winter theme. Well, today she acknowledged that she got the story --THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE --and she would be publishing it late in '09! Not sure how it will fair in the contest, but I wish good luck to anyone else that entered -- I'll just take being published! This will be book # 12!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home