My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Temptations of the Day

I was tempted to blow off the blog today, not write anything. Nothing important has happened, except Bret Favre played his 200th straight game. Well, that should encourage us all to show up for work. Someone -- and it has been attributed to a number of people -- said that 90% of success is showing up. (Definitely not George Jones!)

I guess I haven't been showing up enough. But I did finish copying the first chapter of BUILDING PASSION today. I hadn't read it in a while, but for being as old as it is, it holds up pretty well. Maybe like fine wine.

I think I'll get a bottle of Asti Spumanti to celebrate finishing this project...yeah, that sounds like a good reward to spur me on.

I'll show up tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home