My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

As If Life Weren't Hairy Enough...

I was just finishing yesterday's blog when I was assaulted by -- well, I'd classify it as an odor, one that I know is animal in origin and will hang around for about four days, or until we have a good rainstorm. I am at the moment rounding up my rain-dance attire.

Remember, if you will, that we are having more than out fair share of critter troubles. I assure you, we are smarter than to run afoul of the critter in question. Suffice it to say that I wish the Creator had seen fit to arm this critter with more foot-speed as a defense against vehicles. Luckily, the poor guy chose to cross the road at some distance from our house.

Now, if anyone needs an argument against Intelligent Design, I suggest that you put forth as a contradicting example, the skunk! The Creator has a sense of humor -- Intelligent Design, ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home