My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Healing Power of Ice Cream

It's been a hard day. It was hot and muggy, and I'm not used to hot and muggy yet. I was doing a couple of special projects, and they didn't go right. I had to use my seam ripper; if you are not a sewer, a seamstress, or a quilter, be warned it is a dangerous instrument.

We were expecting our grandson to come to come visit us for a week, and on the way over, our daughter called us to tell us that there was a terrible jam on I-40. But they got here all right. Then my daughter and granddaughter had to hurry back, so we didn't have time to visit.

I was so bummed, I was forced to go out and weed the dianthus and the larkspur. My email was jammed all day -- scads of messages.

But, we had chocolate chip ice cream! I feel better now, ready to face another day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home