My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Golf, Not Politics

I am no good at golf. I took about four PE sessions of golf back in college -- I'm not telling how long ago that was -- and I was dreadful.

I'm a huge fan of Tiger Woods -- even considering his occasional deletable expletives. There's good, and there's "how the heck did he do that?"

I watched every bit of the Fed Ex Cup matches that I could. Watched the scoreboard -- used the colors to mark the players I was really interested in. Aside from Tiger, I watched Rich Beem -- who lasted only two rounds, but he was worth watching. Where other golfers have stern faces, dog-eat-dog attitudes, Rich Beem is just so darn happy to be where he is, he sparkles. Love the ad where he won a car for getting a hole-in-one. He climbs up the back of the car, hugs it, then sits there laughing. He has a great laugh.

Now, Tiger has a great sense of humor, has a winning smile. He might chuckle. He rarely laughs on camera so we can hear it -- but I bet he has a great laugh when he cuts loose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home