My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

So Much For Bragging!

Husband's bread did indeed smell wonderful. But I have no idea if it tastes as good as it smells. We took one loaf to our daughter yesterday when we took her Christmas present to her...and it's a good thing we did. She was feeling puny with some type of flu, and we do refer to the Apple Bread as Bierce Family Miracle Cure.

She wasn't expecting us -- guess she hadn't heard my message on her phone -- and when I walked into her bedroom, she thought she was hallucinating. She really needed that Apple Bread.

The other loaf was mailed today to Ken's "adopted" sister -- they adopted each other when they were teenagers. She needs it, too, as old age infirmities are gathering her.

So -- I was hugely disappointed! Now he has chocolate chip cookies in the oven and I'll arm-wrstle anyong who gets between me and them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home