My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pet Peeve!

We live on a country road where there are a lot of houses -- this was a farm and was subdivided into two and three acre lots. We live in the old farmhouse -- big yard, lots of trees, kind of nice place.

Well, people think this is a great place to leave off unwanted pets. Right now my husband has taken the latest -- a cute little grey male tiger with four white paws -- to the animal shelter because I just can't take another stray! The last dog that was left off was a sweetheart, big thing with pale blue eyes, good as gold.

But the one before that -- wild as anything. The guy from the shelter tried three times to catch him before finally stopping by when he had another dog in his truck --that s did the trick.

I wish people would let me choose my own pets. If we don't want to take care of them, they will either get hit by a car or go to the shelter. End of story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home