My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sad News

This is Stephen Bierce.  It is my sad duty to inform you that Fribble, Jane Bierce, died early this afternoon from complications of her cancer treatment.  She was 71 years old and lived a very happy and honest life.

I was there when she passed and I'm still in shock.  She seemed to be beating her ailments and was active and engaged in life just a week before.  But this horrible turn came and blindsided us all in her family.

I'm going to be caring for all her online affairs related to her writing and her books.  You can contact me c/o sbierce (at) hotmail.com or through her e-mail address/account, which I will be leaving open for some time to come.

I'm afraid this place isn't going to be the same without her.  I miss her already.

Stephen Bierce

3 Comments:

Blogger lucylocket said...

I am so sorry to hear of Mrs. Bierce's death. Only a few days ago I checked to see if there was a update here. I was hoping to see that she was faring well.

I have been reading her posts for a number of years and enjoyed hearing about the happenings in her life.

Please accept my sincere condolences.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Teresa Reasor said...

I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Teresa Reasor

1:11 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

Just checking in on Fribble and so sorry to hear the sad news. Know you miss her as we will, too.

A quilter in Virginia

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home