My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

DOUBLE BUMMER!

CBS has done me wrong! They canceled my favorite shows -- Judging Amy and Joan of Arcadia! Both of them.

I now have no reason to live. Granted, I often had to prop my eyes open with toothpicks to watch Amy, and Thursday was a truly long day waiting for something good on TV on Friday. This Old House and Ask This Old House on PBS have only so much appeal.

Why did they take two of the most intelligently written, morally responsible programs off the air?

Now all I have is Gilmore Girls, Numb3rs, Home Edition, How'd They Do That and golf to look forward to. I don't want to watch people eating slugs, wallowing in the mud, or acting as though they haven't a brain in their heads. And that covers all the rest of television.

CBS, get a clue!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shoshana's Closet said...

West Wing! You could watch that... and 24 is pretty good. I am bummed too, though. Judging Amy gone??? And here I thought they were just going to take the story line in another and exciting direction. Dang!

And Noah Wiley gone from ER is a bummer too. I'm getting bored with all the CSI shows trying to gross me out.

Sci Fi channel, here I come!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home