My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Friday, April 29, 2005

It's Time for Blatant Self-Promotion

Okay, it's like this. This is the end of the first month of the second quarter of this year. I need to sell some books. My books are romance novels, too "sweet" to offend anyone. They are published in electronic form (downloads) by two publishing houses -- Hard Shell Word Factory (www.hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (www.awe-struck.net) and are very reasonably priced. You can purchase them without leaving the house if you have a credit card or a PayPal account. And there is a place on each of those websites where you can print out an order form if you want to send them a check.

Now, if you go to Hard Shell Word Factory, you can do a search of my name, Jane Bierce, and find five books -- all of which I love dearly, but I'd really like you to look at DEARLY BELOVED.

If you go to Awe-Struck E-Books, do a search of my name, Jane Bierce, and you'll see three books there -- all of which are good, but I'd really like you to look at DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH.

Instead of having to run to the bookstore and sit on the floor in the romance aisle or go to the coffee shop area to read the first chapter of my book, you can read it right there on the computer screen and decide if you want it.

And if you don't like my book(s), you can wander around the site and look at other people's books. Some of them are hotter, some aren't romances. You'll find something.

Happy reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home