My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sold! errr--Contracted!

My faithful readers stood by while I retyped BUILDING PASSION into my computer so now the payoff! BUILDING PASSION will be republished by Awe-Struck E-Books! Yahoo!

But -- the bad news is that it won't be available until "late 2006". So what do I do until then? You don't want me to promote for fifteen months, do you? Didn't think so.

I'm the president of EPIC, a group of writers who are published electronically, and I've thought that promoting my own work was a little tacky. My sales figures have suffered, but I have the larger picture in mind. So I'm going to take a step back and promote my last book, DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH.

Now this is what happens -- I can check my sales figures pretty easily, if readers buy my book on Fictionwise. I can see if DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH climbs in Awe-Struck's rankings. It's just a little thing I can do because I'm -- well -- obsessive/compulsive by nature.

DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH is a nice little romance, set in Asheville, NC -- which is a really neat place. Very avant garde, etc. You can go to Fictionwise and read some of it if you want, before you decide, oh that sounds cute...maybe I'll buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home