My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Good, Clean Fun

Last night, I took a shower and washed my hair. You might not think that is something to write about, but for me it is.

Our house has one of the smallest, most inconvenient bathrooms extant. It has been no end of trouble, particularly in the winters when pipes freeze. Of course, that's not a problem right now. The shower fixture in the bathroom, the size of the handsink, the composition of the surface of the bathtub all make them hard for me to use.

I'm vertically challenged, and every time I tried to adjust the showerhead, it came off in my hand. I could wash my hair in the kitchen sink, but the sink is built for a tall person, and I'm -- well -- vertically challenged. I'm also balance-challenged, and although there is a hand rail built into the bath surround, well, not much help there.

Yesterday, we got a handheld shower head with a 60-inch stainless steel hose, and a bracket to put it on the wall of the surround! Whoa! It solved all my problems! No more having to check into a hotel to get a good bath and shampoo!

It doesn't take much to make me happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home