My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Saturday, September 16, 2006

We All Have Our Hang-ups!

In the last twenty-four hours, I've had four soliciting phone calls. I didn't let two of them get far enough to tell me what they were pushing.

We're on the Tennessee "No-Call" list but the people who made the laws allow companies and organizations we have a "relationship" with call us with impunity. They shouldn't.

I know the people who do the actual calling are just working for a living, but I think they should be able to find better jobs.

I don't want the telephone company calling to push bundled services -- if I need anything more, I'll ask.

I don't want to give money to organizations that are spending up to 95 percent of what they collect for the solicitors and highly-paid supervision.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it any more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home