My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Friday, September 08, 2006

Why Don't I....?

A reader of this blog sort of got on my case for not telling my readers how they could get an autographed copy of BUILDING PASSION. After all, I have a box of 48 of them sitting on the floor here beside my computer, right where I can easily trip on them when I answer the phone.

So -- the next 47 or so people who send a check for $11.50 (that is cost of book and postage) to:

Jane Bierce, 658 W. Dumplin Valley Rd, Jefferson City, TN, 37760

will get an autographed copy of BUILDING PASSION. Let me know if you are a quilter, and I'll include a 6.5 inch square piece of fabric for your stash.

Okay, so you're wondering why I have 48 books if I only intend on getting rid of 47? One is going to the library of Edinboro Univerity of PA, along with copies of all my other books. Don't hesitate to order -- if I run out, I can order more!

If you'd rather read electronically, ALL my books are listed on Fictionwise.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home