My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

And Then There Are Days . . .

. . .that don't turn out so well. It's been a hard summer so far, and it seems like it might have started a while ago. I've had some bleeding now and again, but it got more frequent. So I went to my doctor and she got a worried look on her face.

I found out why when I had a colonoscopy today. It didn't turn out so well, but not terribly bad -- I don't think.

But I want to talk to you about -- well, you. I dread -- well, anything having to do with going to doctors, taking medicine, having tests -- 'cause I'm not a fan of doctors. But I've had to put bad experiences behind me. So if you're putting something off, bite the bullet and do it. You owe it to those who love you. There are places to get support, and I found that the people who took care of me today were sympathetic, informative and supportive.

Okay, if you needed a push in the right direction, you've got it.

1 Comments:

Blogger lucylocket said...

I'll be thinking of you--my best wishes.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home