My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Marge Was Here!

Those of us who have a passion -- as I do for quilting and writing -- are brave about meeting face-to-face with those of like mind whom we've met on the Internet. That's how I met Marge about eleven or twelve years ago, early one morning -- in a chat room.

Marge has gone on to build herself a nice little business doing quilt retreats. She started her vacation today, and stopped by with her husband to visit Husband and Son and I this evening. It's only the second time we've had the joy of meeting face-to-face, but it is like we are old friends -- who still have a lot to talk about.

We both wore purple!

1 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

How fun, I have met a few of our fellow chatters and made one of my closest friendships ever in the chatroom. So you wore purple but did you do the mosse call....lol!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home