My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Memory Lane --Lunch Break

Son reminded me that I had not blogged since I got home from my class reunion. So much happened, we had so much fun, how can I focus on one thing to tell you about?

I guess I need to tell you one thing I may not have mentioned before. I met Husband working in his family's restaurant. We were the trial case -- his mom married off all four sons to waitresses. Not that I was any good at being a waitress.

Husband's brother 1 and brother 3 were in Titusville -- or its vicinity -- while we were there, so we all met to have lunch in what was the restaurant. It's much nicer now, and the food might be better. (Truth is, I never ate anything there when I was working. )

But the sils and I enlightened the waitress on the history of the place. She was very entertained.

And the Ruben was very good.

1 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I just love Rueben's and its hard to find a good one. When i make corn beef (in the crock pot..so easy) I usually throw in an extra one so we can have ruebens or hash with the leftovers!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home