My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

If It Hurts This Bad --

-- There must be a book it it somewhere! That's my motto about plotting. Many ideas come from my own life.

When we lived in rural Florida, someone wanted to build something totally inappropriate on an adjoining property, so we mobilized the neighborhood to go through the steps to block it. It was an interesting experience, but a few weeks later when I went to a romance writers' conference, I heard that property disputes aren't terribly well received in editorial offices -- unless they have a twist ending.

Finishing Touch was the result of much rethinking, much difficult but rewarded effort in the research. The neighborhood prevailed.

My book is on the Hard Shell Word Factory site, and available in both e-book and print. If you like romances with a twist ending, you'll like Finishing Touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home