My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Monday, February 21, 2005

It turned out to be a nice day

We woke to rain, and I wished that it would go away. I had things to do. I wanted to go to the George Washington's Day sale at the Cherry Pit, a quilt shop down in Sevierville. The weather started to lighten up just as we crossed the bridge going into town.

I found a few small pieces of fabric that I needed, but the yardage I was looking for had already sold -- something that happens often when something is beautiful.

But the weather got better ont he way home. There was water flowing everywhere, down the driveway, down the little creek that sometimes goes through our yarddraining the hill behind us. But as I walked around the yard after lunch, i saw that the daffodils are just about to pop.

Tomorrow will be sunny and warm. The daffodils with come out, and Spring will really start. We committed to this Spring, as we have been in years before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home