My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Monday, January 16, 2006

Special Monday Social Schedule

Had a nice surprise this morning! I was just debating with myself about my costume for the day when Husband announced that we would be going shopping -- to the Dollar General Store. That's a definite change to the weekly schedule. Monday is wash day, of course, with few variations.

To my surprise, as we were going through the store, Husband took an item from a hook in the housewares area and threw it into the cart. "Ironing board cover," he said.

I looked at it and looked at the ones left on the hook. I admired his taste -- it went with the decor of the dining room.

We were checking out when our neighbor Chris came into the store to stock the Fritos and Doritos. So having a few minutes to chat with him was an added bonus, really making the trek in the truck worth the effort.

See, when you get to a certain age, it doesn't take much to make your day. Pairing all the socks can be a high point!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home