My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Friday, March 31, 2006

No More Nice Girl!

I'm taking my white kid gloves off, getting down to the nitty and the gritty! I have a book to sell!

When I broke into print publishing back in the dark ages (okay, the 80's), when I asked what to do to promote my book, I was told, "Nothing, dear. Just write another book." That book sold over 250,000,000 copies worldwide in a little over ten years, in English and four translations. That same book, BUILDING PASSION, is being re-released by Awe-Struck E-Books on June 23.

With e-books, we have to do our own promoting. Our publishers do some of it, like sending the book to reviewers, etc., but we're on our own to get clever. And I've been burned before -- ah, we won't get into that.

So I'm going to warn you here and now, you're going to hear about BUILDING PASSION, and if you're a romance reader, I hope you'll decide you want to read it. You'll know all about the heroine who builds houses in Florida and raises her brother and sister while being responsible for keeping the company she inherited from her parents together. You want to read about the drop-dead gorgeous hero who has troubles of his own.

But you'll have to wait until June 23 to buy the ebook from Awe-Struck E-Books!

2 Comments:

Blogger Penelope Marzec said...

How exciting! I can't wait to read it. :^)
This is awesome.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Jane Bierce said...

At least I have one fan! Love your comments; they keep me going.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home