My Photo
Name:
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States

Published by: Hard Shell Word Factory (http://hardshell.com) and Awe-Struck E-Books (http://awe-struck.net)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Relatively Warm

Today when I glanced at the thermometer outside the kitchen door, it said 60 degrees, and that was in the shade. Hooray! I have daffodils and crocuses blooming their little hearts out, and scads of things poking up from the ground and greening up.

So why are my hands cold? Well, I blame it on using the computer.

But I'm in the process of getting ready for spring. I'm looking at clothing that hasn't made it through this winter too well and will have to be discarded, and pulling out the things that I wore last spring and summer to see what can make it through another warm season.

So we are on our annual wheel of weather. It's a sqeaky wheel that sometimes seems to get stuck, but right now, I don't care -- the sun is shining, flowers are blooming. What more could I want? (Okay, a new outfit would be nice.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home